- Digitized Edge to Edge/Allover Patterns
- New Digital Patterns
- Long Arm Tools
- Omni Thread
- So Fine Thread
- Wide Quilt Back Fabric
- 3051 Curve Hatch Victorian Feather Block 16 $ 15.00
- 3173 Dan's Hot Potato E2E $ 15.00
- 3112D 60 Degree Diamond Geo P2P $ 15.00
- 3112C 60 Degree Diamond Pearls P2P $ 15.00
- 3112B 60 Degree Diamond Leaves & Curliques P2P $ 15.00
- 3112A 60 Degree Diamond Pearls & Curliques P2P $ 15.00
- 3112 60 Degree Diamond Feathers P2P $ 15.00
- 3179 Indiana Puzzle Leaf Block 12 $ 15.00
Digitized Quilting Patterns
High quality digital quilting patterns for computerized quilting machines. We sell digitized quilting designs in the following formats: QLI, BQM, CQP, DXF, HQF, IQP, PAT, PLT, QCC, QLI, SSD, TXT. Statler Stitcher, Innova Auto Pilot, IntelliQuilter, HandiQuilter Pro-Stitcher, CompuQuilter, Side Saddle, Shirley Stitcher and more.
Some patterns are available for auto download immediately following purchase. Patterns labeled e-mailed on the images will be delivered via e-mail, usually within 1-4 hours, but can take up to 24.
If you do not see your format in the choices, please contact me to get them.
All of my older designs are on my original website store. They will be available for purchase there until they are all transferred to this site. You can find them here:
Printed Quilting Designs
Printed patterns for long arm panto graph, hand or domestic machine quilting, hand embroidery, applique or coloring are also available. They are full size patterns unless otherwise noted and printed on high quality paper. Designs by Tammy Oberlin and NEW roll patterns by Anita Shackelford!
We carry So Fine, Omni and King Tut quilting threads by Superior.